Warranty, Returns & Refunds
We stand behind every product we sell. If we have made an error, we will correct it immediately. If you need to return a product, for any reason, please contact our returns department by calling +972-9-957-7888 or by emailing us at NissoDekaloLtd@outlook.com
New equipment, products or goods delivered to Customer shall be covered by the manufacturer’s factory warranty against defects in workmanship and materials and Seller shall not provide any warranty on new equipment, products, or goods. Seller hereby provides a three (3) month warranty for parts and labor on reconditioned equipment only and said Warranty shall only extend to the original Customer that purchased the goods or products from the Seller. The 3 Months Warranty period begins on the date that the goods are shipped to the Customer. Customer hereby agrees and acknowledges that Seller has no liability or warranty responsibility whatsoever in connection with new goods, products, or equipment.
You may return any item for a full refund, provided that you return the product within 30 days and obtain an RMA number.
Merchandise not available for returns:
- Any PMA’d, TSO’d, or STC’d part that has been used, tested, or installed.
- Parts that have a shelf life – batteries, life vest/rafts, etc.
- Special Order Items.
Please note that a 25% restocking fee may apply if the item is not returned in its original saleable condition:
- Parts must still be in new, resealable, and uninstalled condition.
- Packed in original manufacturer packaging with no labels or markings on the box.
- All instruction manuals, unfilled warranty cards and any 8130 or C of C documentation shipped with the part MUST be returned.
- Return items should be packaged in a separate shipping package (no shipping label should be placed on the original carton). The customer is responsible for return freight charges. Seller will not pay air freight return charges on replacement units. COD returns will not be accepted.
Any defective product will be exchanged for the same product at no charge if it is returned within 30 days and an RMA number has been obtained. We will take care of contacting the manufacturer-you only need to contact us.
OBTAINING AN RMA
You must obtain shipping instructions and a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) prior to sending your return. You can contact us by phone, M-F, fax, or email. If you contact us by email or fax, you will receive shipping instructions and an RMA number within 24 hours. To obtain an RMA number, we will need the following information:
- Your name, email address, and daytime telephone number
- Your invoice number
- The date you received your order
- The product you are returning
- The reason for your return
After 30 days we cannot accept returns. If a product is defective you will need to send it directly to the manufacturer.
Any claims under the warranty on reconditioned equipment are subject to examination by the Seller prior to any repairs being made. Repairs, if required, shall be made by Seller only. Claims will not be honored without a return authorization number and a copy of the invoice. Any claims for damage, errors, or shortages in the merchandise delivered shall be made to the Seller in writing within 48 hours from delivery of the merchandise. Failure to send such claim within said period shall constitute an acceptance of the goods as complying with all terms and conditions of sale of same.
Product Application: IT IS THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY PROPER APPLICATION OF ANY ITEM PURCHASED FROM
SELLER FOR INSTALLATION ON THE AIRCRAFT. Nisso Dekalo Ltd is not liable for damage or loss by any Customer due to
the manufacturer’s failures, defects, or misapplications. All new items carry a manufacturer’s warranty. Defective
items are repaired/replaced at the manufacturer’s discretion. Shipping is not refundable.
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS MUST BE REPORTED TO DELIVERY CARRIER IMMEDIATELY!